In this blog post, I experiment with importing an existing Drupal 8 site configuration into a new site. Disclaimer: the steps in this tutorial are not recommend for a live site and are experimental!
I've been doing a lot lately with Grunt and LibSass within my drupal.org contrib theme, Gratis. Yesterday, I updated my Node modules locally. Shortly thereafter, I started getting a nasty Drush error.
It's hard to believe I've been using both Features and Drush for a few years but didn't know you can create, update and manage your features all with Drush.
I'm a Front End Drupal Developer / Themer / Site Builder and admittedly have been slow in adopting tools like Drush and Git for my workflow. Not because I didn't want to but only that I am very right-brained, so the command line / Terminal to say the least has not been my friend.